Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Man Likes Woman With These Criteria For Serious Relationship

Men often thought of as being scared to get married. In fact, the fact of Men does not like what women imagined. They also wanted to build a home. Evident from a survey conducted by the AskMen website that says, as much as 66 percent of male respondents believe in marriage. Other results showed 48 percent of respondents want a woman who has potential as a wife. So, when men have found women who could be considered later life partner, then he does not hesitate to further commitments. In the survey also mentioned three criteria desired future wife man. 1. Faithful A total of 34 male respondents admitted, loyalty is the most important attitude that a woman possessed. Loyalty is not just related to the temptation of other men, but the faithful in all circumstances, difficult or happy. That means, when the man has a problem, she remained at her side to side. Men may be difficult to manage, but they want a woman who could be a back support and can be trusted. "When I lost my job last year, my boyfriend still there for me. He made me believe everything will be fine and I really appreciate his efforts," said 33-year man from New York, which has been running for 4-year love affair. 2. Humor List is no less important that a man loves a woman getting a sense of humor. As many as 25 percent of men prefer women who are humorous. Life without laughter is the most boring life. Instead, through which romantically with a woman who is sensitive, can not joke and too serious, can make him stay away. When you can make her laugh and joke with each other, then the interest will grow stronger. "I like when my wife can laugh at himself in any situation. On the contrary, I hate women who are too serious," said 30-year-old man Portlandia. 3. Attention As many as 22 percent of men say, women who concern and care about her can make her happy. Although it does not have to like her mother, but pay attention and know the situation where he wants to be pampered is very important. Know when him through a bad day and see the situation as he would like to chat casually with you. Take time to talk and touch his back as a sign of encouragement and give you attention. "I'm not a spoiled guy, but I like when my boyfriend take care and pay attention when I was sick," said 25-year-old Chicago man who has been dating 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment